The LICADD Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is accountable, solution-focused, proactive, confidential and affordable
- Long Island's oldest and most established non-profit EAP.
- Open Arms EAP reduces absenteeism, increases productivity and engagement, and minimizes workplace disruption due to familial, professional, and substance abuse related issues.
- Members and their families recieve FREE access to confidential services.
- 24/7 telephone access to trained counselors.
- E-therapy option available
- EAP Members receive 50% discounts on LICADD's other fee-based services including anger management classes.
- Our highly skilled Critical Incident Response Team will be on-site to help guide employees and management through a critical incident in the workplace.
- LICADD is proud to partner with the Suffolk County Correctional Facilities and the Police Department to provide a range of services to at-risk incarcerated Long Islanders. LICADD works closely with law enforcement and implements state-of-the-art diagnostic evaluations, recommendations and treatment referral services from county attorneys and probation services.
For more information, please contact:
Kaitlyn Nicholson, LCSW, CEAP