- Original and proven
- Services, skills, & trainings for
- Employees, management & their families.
Our services are Proactive, Solution-Focused, Confidential, Accountable, & Affordable
If your company or organization does not currently offer EAP services, you are missing out on an incredible opportunity to boost employee morale and productivity. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider offering Open Arms EAP:
- Three convenient, accessible offices in Westbury, Hauppauge and Riverhead.
- Open Arms EAP reduces absenteeism, the personal use of phones and computers, and minimizes workplace disruption.
- Your human resources staff members gain a new and valuable resource for addressing challenging personnel issues, while boosting productivity and dramatically limiting litigation risks.
- Members and their families receive FREE access to confidential services. Open Arms EAP is one of the few EAPs in the world that serves family members at no additional cost. If you are worried about a family member with a drug or alcohol problem, a mental health issue or another concern, we will conduct a consultation and offer some direction.
- 24/7 telephone access to trained counselors
- E-therapy option available
- Substance Abuse Management: We have highly trained clinicians and Substance Abuse Professionals (SAP) to help you maintain a drug–free workplace.
- Critical Incident Response Team: Our highly skilled critical Incident Response Team will be on-site to help guide management and employees through a critical incident in the workplace.
- For every $1 spent on the EAP, the expected savings for the first year would be $1.27, and those savings would rise to $7.21 by the fifth year.
- Our annual fees are much lower than other local or national employee assistance programs as we are part of a non-profit agency. Your fees go directly into client services.
- EAP Members receive 50% discounts on LICADD’s other fee-based services including anger management classes.