Thank you for helping LICADD expand its fundraising efforts by working with the community to hold a third party fundraising event in support of our programs.
When planning a LICADD event please keep the following ground rules in mind:
A Third Party LICADD
fundraising event must…
- Have a signed third Party Fundraising Contract that has been reviewed and authorized by the Executive Director
- Provide revenue in support LICADD’s programs and services
- Promote LICADD’s mission
- Represent the values of the agency
- Be held in an appropriate and safe venue
A Third Party LICADD fundraising event must NOT…
- Promote the use of alcohol, tobacco or other drugs
- Provide gaming opportunities
- Utilize the LICADD name or logo without explicit authorization
Does LICADD have all of the following information from the host/event organizer?
- A signed third Party Fundraiser Contract
- Does the event host/organizer fully understand our policy on alcohol, tobacco use and gaming?
- Complete contact information including cell phone # and email
- Event: location
- Event: date and start time
- Anticipated audience, attendance and revenue
- Type of activity / event